On-page SEO (also known as on-site SEO) refers to the practice of optimizing webpages to improve a website’s search engine rankings and earn organic traffic. In addition to publishing relevant, high-quality content, on-page SEO includes optimizing your headlines, HTML tags (title, meta, and header), and images.
What is On-Page SEO
On-page SEO is a technique that leads to optimizing a website to increase its chance of ranking on search engine.
There few techniques of On-page SEO
- Focus Keyword
- Anchor Text
- ALT tag
- Robots.txt file
- Site Map
- Internal link and external link
- Do follow, No follow, and sponsored link
- URL Canonicalization
Let’s Discuss each point
What is Focus Keyword?
Focus keywords are the main keyword or you can say it is a seed keyword. Focus keywords are those search terms that users mostly enter into the search bar for any quires. Keywords is of 3 types short tail keywords, Long Tail keywords, Medium tail Keywords.
Type of Keywords
- Short Tail: Short tail keywords are much more general search queries consisting of 1 or 2 words.
- Long tail: Long Tail keywords consist of 5 words or more than 5
- Medium Tail: Medium Tail Keyword Consist of 2 to 5 words